Internship Reference: QDDE05
If you want to test your design skills with international clients in a growing Chinese design agency, this internship is for you. It is at a full-service design company (3-5 staff) involved in helping clients with their branding and marketing activities. They design for logos, flyers, brochures, packaging, websites, social media, and corporate displays. They also offer video production and event management services. This company is ambitious and is targeting the niche of international brands in Qingdao who need local designers at international standards. They are conveniently located in the city centre, one minute from the metro, and your manager will speak excellent English.
Graphic Design Support
The company is seeking interns to help meet growing local demand for its designs. You will be given a variety of projects which match your skill level and preferred areas of design. If your design skills are strong enough, you can have the chance to liaise with the sales and marketing manager to promote your skills according to the business strategy. Tasks at this internship can include:
- Design logos
- Design posters, brochures, and food packaging
- Create graphics for websites
- Interpret client briefs in your own way
- Be able to exercise your individual style
- Contribute to strategy discussions
- Learn under a leader with 12 years design experience
You will have the chance to learn about entrepreneurship and what is required to work in a very small startup. If you want to begin your own business or be a freelancer in the future, this internship is suitable for you.
The ideal intern will have:
- The ability to create engaging and interesting designs.
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Creative edge
- Ambition to both learn and succeed in China.
- An independent and self-motivating personality
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Chinese ability is not required