Internship Reference: SGFN05
As a brand of a leading international staffing and recruitment firm, this software solution company has committed to deliver the very best talents, IT solutions and Business Process Services to our international clients in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific & the US.
They have over 1,600 software engineers through their development centers in Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Noi, pursuing the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services including:
Business Process Services (BPS)
IT Infrastructure & Maintenance
Communications Technology R&D
People are extremely important to the organisation and that’s why they have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. They pride themselves on:
Professional and Flexible Working Environment Business Process Services (BPS)
Great Teamwork Communications Technology R&D
What we offer:
– Access to cutting-edge technologies & platforms
– Hands-on experience in real projects
– Learn more about the Vietnamese culture whilst learning in one of the world’s largest software development companies
WeCare WeShare WeDare WeInnovate
Accounts Payable Intern
- Check, update and follow up FBO (a kind of employee benefit) and other allowance for staff.
- Check team building expenses and manage master file to avoid wrong payment to staff.
- File supporting documents.
- Support treasury team lead to prepare Bank payment to vendor and staff.
- Update VAT input report
- Undergraduate with background in Finance & Accounting
- Fair computer skills: Microsoft excel, word.
- Accounting system: on the job training by supervisor.
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn all accounting tasks assigned by supervisor.