Position Code: BKKMA05
This Company is the only global, independent rating system for premium fitness clubs and studios.
Their professional, highly-experienced evaluators anonymously visit and assess the world’s leading boutique fitness brands. The rating system is based on over 250 objective standards that have been created in collaboration with leading hospitality and fitness industry experts.
The evaluation process covers everything from reception service, the group class experience, the facilities, technology, and online presence, all of which make up a truly premium fitness experience.
They highlight both the facility and service with a special focus on the experience – how the process, the team, and the workout makes the consumer feel, from start to finish.
They award the world’s very best fitness clubs and studios four and five-star ratings, with special mentions given to clubs that have been ‘endorsed’ and ‘rated’. Their rating process is objective, thorough, and completely unbiased.
Administrative & Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Outreach to potential clients
- Assist in the report editing process
- Market research for potential cities
- Assist C-Level staff with general administrative duties and tasks
- Respond to queries by message, email, and phone
- Liaise with evaluators and other team members, such as photographers and designers
- Assist in the digital content creation process
- Write, edit, and research for website content creation, such as blog posts and articles
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficient in basic computer software, such as Excel, Word, Google Docs etc.
- Comfortable and up-to-date with social media and marketing channels
- Friendly and warm personality
- A strong willingness to learn and develop
- Very organized and reliable
- Excited to work in a fast-growing start-up
- An interest in health and fitness is an advantage
- Graphic or video design skills are not required but are a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!