Position Code: TPIT64
This company is an IoT technology company dedicated to disrupting the traditional construction industry.
The focus of the company is on workers’ safety and efficiency management. They have developed an an all-in-one IoT platform that helps you to manage construction sites with custom IoT devices integration. They can collect and monitor environment data from IoT sensors like temperature, humidity, air quality, electric energy consumption, etc.
Android Development Intern
As an Android Intern, you will assist the development team in the design, development, and maintenance of mobile applications for the Android platform.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assisting with the implementation of new features and fixing bugs in existing apps
- Optimising the performance of the app to ensure it runs smoothly on various Android devices
- Conducting research to stay up-to-date with the latest mobile development trends and best practices
- Collaborating with the development team to design and improve the user experience of the app
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of Git and version control
- Exposure to Android or React Native development
- Exposure to third-party libraries and APIs
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!