Internship Reference: CDAR07
A young, multinational and multidisciplinary architecture and design studio with experience in China and internationally. This company works both independently on smaller scale projects and collaborates with local and international partner companies on larger projects.
Through their extensive partnerships they are able to work on any stage of a design project and deliver a complete service from design to construction. Partnered with a furniture and product design workshop, this allows them to design and build prototypes. The workshop combines a mix of modern digital fabrication technologies with traditional tools and techniques.
- Ability to work from concept to the construction of the design with good attention to detail.
- Assist with 2D and 3D drawing and modeling.
- Use digital design and fabrication to create architectural models.
- Assist in creating presentation documents for studio projects.
- Participate in client meetings and correspondence.
- Work with designers on all stages of architectural and interior design projects.
- Currently studying, or recently finished, in relevant design education.
- Software skills must include: Sketchup, Autocad and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience of the following would also be an advantage: Rendering, Graphic Design, Model making and digital fabrication.
- Candidates should have a flair for effective design and strong technical design skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with our clients, managers and team members.
- Ability to take responsibility when required and meet project deadlines.
- An interest in innovative and sustainable technology.
- The ability to work independently and work through problems, confidence to operate as an individual in a larger team
English language is a must to communicate within the office, capability to communicate in Chinese as well as English is a plus. Candidate with any level of design education in the relevant fields may apply for this position.