Position Code: MANBS09
The company is the award-winning Manchester e-commerce gift business that sends trees as gifts to people all over the UK and Ireland. They are a young team in a fast-growing company that likes to work hard and play hard.
B2C Branding Internship
An exciting new hands-on role with opportunities for career progression. This unique position combines horticultural or gardening knowledge with copywriting, product management, sales and customer service with online social media, to provide guidance & support to both inspire our customers and delight their friends and family.
That is seeking to recruit someone with an interest in gifting and experience in retail who enjoys fashion, gardening, plants and trees to provide a range of sales copywriting, advice and content support, managing social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Youtube) as well as providing sales support and advice to their customers. You will be able to write clear, concise and punchy sales copy across catalogues, websites, and digital media, as well as provide a focus on customer information, aftercare and FAQs through all channels. Specifically, you will work in the following areas:
- Researching key topics to provide compelling content around our content strategy.
- Provide plant-related sales copy for websites, catalogues and videos.
- Provide web copy for looking good this month, blogging and care instructions etc.
- Provide copy for and coordinate email newsletter, Q & A, Jobs for the Month, informative articles, how-to videos and written guides with a plant/tree focus etc.
- Identify and tag plant images to be botanically correct.
2) Product Management
- Assisting new product development supporting and providing creative guidance.
- Assisting with listing management, using spreadsheets for 3rd party multichannel system.
- Assist with tree and plant buying.
3) Sales & Customer Service
- Communicate via telephone, email, CRM, and instant messenger.
- Deal with consumer enquiries.
- Liaise with other team members and suppliers to answer any plant-related queries/issues.
- Answer all Club Member e-mail queries across a broad spectrum of topics.
- Liaise with existing customers to provide support and guidance.
4) Social Media
- Write punchy copy and create delightful graphics for use in social media campaigns, communicate topical daily information to our subscribers.
- Assist in adding fresh content for “how-to” guides in both written formats and video formats.
- Assist in writing blog posts on topical subjects to engage our customers.
- Contribute to Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and Youtube activity.
- Contribute content for email newsletters and email automation to our customer base.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- The role will suit an enthusiastic, team player, with superb communication skills, who want to make a real difference to the horticultural quality and service provided.
- You will be able to communicate with customers with sound advice, and good product knowledge without being too technical, yet demonstrate credibility and expertise.
- You will need to be computer literate (MS Office, social media), accurate, able to work to tight copy deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Preferably have an HND or Degree in horticulture or related experience
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]