Position Code: TPIT57
This company believes that there should be an easier way of building media influence relationships. That is why they created a platform that cuts through all the noise and lets brands tell their story the way they know-how, while they direct them to the right influencers at the right time with maximum results.
The company runs ‘Data-driven media outreach’, that unleashes companies’ press coverage potential. The company analyzes various media influencers in their comprehensive database and recommends those that best fit a clients’ product.
Back-End Software Engineer
The backend software engineer primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Work closely with the team to support the ongoing development of our service
- Responsible for developing web application and prototype and necessary components to assure production of a quality product, using primarily Node.js and Typescript
- Research and conduct system analysis and development to keep our systems current with changing technologies
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You are a self-motivated fast learner and a team player
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of Linux development environment
- Experience in Node.js and Express
- Experience in Relational databases, e.g. MySQL
- Experience in version control systems, e.g. Git
Nice to have
- Experience in TypeScript
- Experience with any cloud platform, e.g. AWS, GCP
- Providing Github code or any repo for reference will be a huge plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!