Position Code: BKKBS03
This Internship Host Company seamlessly combines creative storytelling with the right influencers that they call Premier-influencer TM into a 360-degree one-stop solution that truly delivers.
Role: Business Development Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist with the development and implementation of sales strategies by utilizing various means of research to meet Influencer House’s goals and targets
- Help identify prospects and source new target clients by employing various methods of market research
- Screen client and provide support in matching client with effective, feasible solutions
- Support internal team with handling customer inquiries, questions, and/or complaints
- Actively seek out new sales and market development opportunities through online networking, cold calling, service pitches, product demonstrations, etc.
- Conduct and understand sales and market research to assist internal team in offering precise solutions to client
- Collaborate with internal team in overseeing client’s Account, collect relevant information/feedback, share findings with internal team, and offer insights on how to optimize sales strategy to attract existing and future clients
- Understand and support internal team in delivering excellent sales pitches to clients via email/online calls etc. to secure sales
- Take charge of overseeing Influencer House’s online sales, promotional activities, and marketing activities on various social media channels
- Keep abreast with the latest sales, market, and client engagement trends and practices in the digital/influencer marketing arena and explore opportunities in assigned field/s
- Liaise with internal team member/s on a daily basis to provide daily and weekly briefings and work summaries
- Assist senior team member/s on larger and more complex projects as needed
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Highly motivated “go-getter attitude”
- Process-oriented, with strong attention to detail
- Hands-on, relevant, and firsthand knowledge of social media
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Highly proficient command of English is a must
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess outstanding communication skills
- Online business etiquette is a must
- Proficient with tools such as but not limited to Social Media, Google Docs, Drive, Web analytics, etc.
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
- Service-minded attitude; able to help team provide clients with the highest level of customer service
- Structural thinking; strong sense of problem-solving, especially when facing ambiguity and complexity
- Able to understand and think strategically, creatively, and independently in the context of digital/influencer marketing is a must
- Strong customer service, negotiation, and convincing skills
- Shrewd common sense
- Commercial awareness is a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!