Position Code: BERBS14
This internship host company is on a mission to democratise natural wine through a user-friendly app to inspire, educate and empower a growing community of wine drinkers.
They connect consumers with artisanal producers through technical innovation, bringing back provenance in consumption. As the first-ever natural wine delivery app, its interface is full of design features to have a unique tasting and learning experience.
They bridge the gap in delivery services with outstanding quality products, AI systemisations and an exceptional user experience.
Role: Business Administration Intern
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Assist with administrative duties and day-to-day office administration to ensure smooth communication internally and externally
- Process mail, enter data and maintain archives
- Assisting the founders to organise scheduled, calendaring and setting up meetings for planning and implementing projects
- Internal and external event planning, answering phone calls
- Support accounting partners with receipts and invoices organised properly
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Current enrollment in a related BS (Year 2+) or Masters degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising/Media or other relevant fields
- Excellent English, verbal and writing communication skills, German is a plus
- Detail-oriented and a highly organized
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bring fun and a light sense of humour to the team.