Position Code: TOKDE02
This internship host company offers an innovative, fun, and easy to use language learning system that is designed to get users speaking from the very first lesson.
Language learners can do so at their own convenience and pace with the hosts short, effective, and fun audio and video lessons, a comprehensive, state-of-the-art website, mobile apps, and a vibrant user community.
They offer something for everyone, from the absolute beginner making contact with the language for the first time to the seasoned speaker. With a diverse mix of online and mobile products to choose from, users easily fit language learning into their busy life – not the other way around.
Role: Graphic Design
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can work on;
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- YouTube Thumbnails Creation
- Using design templates with different content
- Help organize/maintain Vector Graphics Library
- Other projects as assigned
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Must be proficient with basic design programs (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of word processing programs and spreadsheets
- Organized, dependable, and detail-oriented