Position Code: MANBD11
The business is a Manchester-based education center that helps adults to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses and qualifications courses.
Role: Business Consultant Internship
- Ignite existing & new partnerships
- Design new business dynamics and revenue models
- Contact and develop relationships with sponsors
- Develop and implement customized event management initiatives
- Execute communication initiatives
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with team and alliance stakeholders
- Publish content on the website
- Build a database of local companies
- Be involved in internal and external meetings, business negotiations and get familiarized with an entrepreneurial working environment.
- You may be exposed to all facets of business development, including lead prospecting and generation, lead nurturing, business proposals, and negotiation.
- Analyse the market and identify leads aligned to our industry and in high-growth markets. Projects may require initial research into which markets and key target areas, followed by generating lead lists through data mining and research.
- You will be exposed to current sales cycle and outcomes to best identify the ‘most valuable customer profile’ as well as key traits for successful customers.
- Proven work experience as a business developer or similar role
- Current enrolment in a Business Degree
- Knowledge of collaboration tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of agile methodologies
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills