Internship Code: SHBS04
This organisation is a newly launched web design and web development agency in Shanghai. They work with small as well as medium-sized companies across China, helping them develop their web presence.
Currently, they are looking at expanding, so are looking for an intern that could help them with business development and marketing.
Character and personality come first. If you are curious, ambitious and creative, that’s a pretty good start. The company expect you to drive inspiration anytime, anywhere, and to embody the digital revolution.
Business Development and Marketing Internship
- Assist in acquiring and developing a portfolio of clients
- Pitch to potential clients based on their requirements
- Contribute to the company’s expansion – improve branding, presentations, and the images that the company are trying to project to potential clients
- Help increase presence on social media platforms (Instagram, Douyin (TikTok), Linkedin)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Help to prepare detailed reports for clients
- Collaborate with other agencies and other partners
- Attentive to detail and well organised
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
- Eager to learn – you’re very curious, and know how and where to get information from
- Interested in building solid connections with potential clients and partners
- Be engaged and interested in contributing to the company’s growth as well as have a growth mindset