Position Code: LISBS63
This host company is a Cambridge Assessment International Education Centre. Education prepares students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. Schools can shape a Cambridge curriculum around how they want their students to learn, helping them discover new abilities and a wider world. Cambridge students develop the skills they need to achieve at school, university and work.
Every year, nearly a million Cambridge learners prepare for their future with an education from Cambridge International. Together, we develop Cambridge learners who are confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged – equipped for success in the modern world.
Business Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Analyse current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Network with investors and other business partners to generate new leads
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Flexibility and imagination
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiosity and self-learning
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]