Internship Code: DUBS04
Founded in 2021, this company provides an interactive playground that uses lights, sounds, and video to transform any gym into an engaging, immersive video game. Their interns help build and revolutionize education that creates fun for everyone. Bring your insight, imagination, and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Together, you and the company can build something for everyone.
This innovative company is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
Business Development, Sales & Marketing Internship
Responsibilities and duties during the internship can be but aren’t limited to:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers via some market & sales research on Dubai based schools
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Contact and develop new client relationships
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Update the organization’s website
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!