Position Code: BKKMA02
This internship host company is a performance-led digital marketing agency focused on Southeast Asia. They form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to deliver the best results.
They are a group of passionate individuals who enjoy digital marketing and e-commerce, two dynamically changing areas in the 21st century.
Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence Analysts on existing analytics & data infrastructure to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Initiate data generation (tracking) using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Create on-demand analyses and reports for internal teams and clients
- Visualize data in a user-friendly way using Google Data Studio and Spreadsheets
- Join calls with clients and help prepare slide decks for the calls
- Take ownership of your own project and present the progress during company’s monthly meeting
- Communicate directly with clients regarding campaigns’ performance, if appropriate
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Interest in BI, Data Analytics, and/or Marketing Tech
- Wants to pursue their career in digital marketing agencies /startups/tech companies
- Results-oriented, curious, and good with numbers
- Does not like routine and enjoys solving problems
- Has a low tolerance for inefficiency and inaccuracy
- Looks for autonomy and independence
- Proficient in Thai language is a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!