Internship Code: SHBS12
Company Description: Business/Product Analyst at HR Tech Firm
Help in this company’s mission of providing seamless access to employment and income data to enable greater financial opportunity in Asia! Smile provides user-authorized access to valuable employment and income data from HR, payroll, commerce, and marketplace platforms through a single API. Banks, fintech, recruitment agencies, and other service providers can leverage employment and income data to increase adoption and conversion, reduce cost, and reduce risk, through a single API. Access is given by the users themselves, so they can seamlessly share their data with the providers they trust.
We are looking for a go-getter, self-starter, and highly motivated individual for a Business/Product Analyst role in our pioneer team in Manila! The candidate should have a generalist orientation and can be comfortable and conversant in the domains of both business and tech-the role will also be working with a distributed team, mostly based out of China, so Mandarin-speaking skills will be an advantage!
Business/ Product Analyst at HR tech firm
- Market analysis
- Gather market data, perform direct and indirect market research
- Analyze market data, identifying industry patterns and trends
- Perform competitor analysis
- Make recommendations around product design and go-to-market strategies based on research and analysis to improve product capability, competitiveness, and strategic positioning
- Generate reports and presentations on result findings
- Product analysis
- Prepare product requirements in the form of user stories, design specifications, customer journey maps,
- Help product owner refine the product backlog, in preparation for each sprint
- Act as liaison between development team in China and team in Manila
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Entrepreneurship or related field
- Be proficient in MS Office (eg Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or similar office productivity applications
- Have knowledge in database programs or database concepts
- Have knowledgeable in basic HTML
- Be comfortable collaborating with team members located in different
geographies, from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Can speak/write in Mandarin
- Business/Product Analyst 2
- Understanding/knowledge of the Philippine job market
- Understanding/knowledge of the Philippine fintech industry
- Basic knowledge in data modeling and data management
- Basic knowledge of software integration methods and approaches such as via REST-based APIs
- Understanding of software development best practice standards and design patterns
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!