Internship Reference: CDNGO03
Our program was launched to encourage young people to make a positive change—for our community, animals and for the environment. Since the establishment of our organisation in Chengdu in 2003, we have helped promote how individuals can care and make a difference through their actions for the local Sichuan environment.
We have several different projects within our organisation such as; Chengdu household waste research, eco-community, community green lecture and garbage classification in schools, companies, universities, the government and also individuals. These projects not only inspire children and teenager’s passion for the environment, but we have also received great feedback from the public and inspired them to join in these projects.We are looking forward to having a connection with more people to make our environment healthy and beautiful.
Number of Staff: 5 in Chengdu (75 worldwide)
- Responsible for collecting environmental protection information (especially waste classification) from foreign websites, books and magazines
- Assist in the management of volunteers
- Assist in grant-writing
- Help in the preparation of new and existing projects
- Help the administrator with daily tasks
- Interest in environmental protection and community work
- Good photography skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Basic Chinese language skills
- The intern should bring own laptop