This company is a multinational law firm which has its headquarters in Beijing. It is the largest China-based law firm measured by number of lawyers. According to The American Lawyer’s 2012 survey, it is the tenth-largest law firm in the world by number of lawyers, and the largest headquartered outside the English-speaking world.
They currently has 41 offices in China, and international offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, Moscow, New York, Paris, Singapore and Taipei. Approximately 94% of its lawyers are based in the PRC. Main practice areas include:
- Capital & Corporate Markets
- Financial services regulation
- Intellectual property
- Litigation and arbitration
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Consultation concerning law and legislation
- Translating foreign documents
- Dealing with daily legal documents
- Discuss with Chinese lawyers about the differences between the two countries’ law system etc.
- Have good conversational skills
- Major should be related to law
- Some spoken Chinese would be advantageous
- Applications of Social Scientists and/or Regional scientists focused on Asia/China are welcomed