Internship Reference: CDTL01
Founded in 2000, the company has grown to become one of the world’s most important companies in Chinese related language services. Its services are primarily focused on helping companies minimize linguistic and cultural barriers. Since its conception, the company has grown and gathered a number of highly qualified professionals to offer the best quality services to its customers. It currently offers linguistic, training, consulting and internationalization services to companies spanning from all 5 continents. It has also successfully completed over 30,000 projects with more than 1,500 customers.
With different office locations in China and all over the world, the company can provide services to customers from any country, always focusing on assuring the right quality and personnel to each project and customer. Among the many other customers, the firm works with several blue chip clients including; China Construction Bank, Bank of China, Siemens, Alcatel and Ford.
Number of Staff: 150
- Proofreading various translated documents
- Giving insight with familiar/ local (American) law regulations
- Familiar with the American reading habits
- The candidate should be American/or who has experience living in USA for a long time as a native speaker
- High level English communication skills and some level of Chinese
- Translation experience preferred but not essential