Position Code: LISBS67
This company develops a new type of soft active exoskeletons. The first product is a glove that allows users to hold up to 40 kg of weight with their hands wholly relaxed. They are bringing to the market an innovative hand function support system that uses thin, breathable, flexible, and intelligent textiles to provide a light, non-intrusive, safe, and small glove, to be used every day.
Communications and Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Analyse the market and understand its segmentation
- Leverage the potential of social platforms and execute creative campaigns, including YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn marketing channel management
- Content creation in English
- A good plus but not mandatory – Video editing and filming, photo editing with photoshop
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Curiosity and creativity
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Focused and responsible
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Able to manage own time
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]