Position Code: SGMA46
They are a Communication and Marketing company that aims to highlight local spirits brands from Vietnam and Southeast Asia.
What they do:
- Creating Brand Strategies for International Brands.
- Educating actors related to F&B industry.
- Action to launch the brand over the market.
- Optimizing internal management.
Communications Assistant Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- The intern will be under the supervision of the Communication and Event Assistant.
- They will have to help in the organization of different events that are taking place in Ho Chi Minh City.
- They will also have to help the Communication Event Assistant with the creation of content to promote events and to realize brochures and promotional flyers.
- The intern will also attend events happening in Ho Chi Minh City.
- During their time with the company, the intern will be given a mission to realise, which is to create a new project and find a sponsor (if approved the project would then be executed).
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Have, at least, experience of 1 or 2 internships, of 2-3 months each in the marketing, and communication fields.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- The student should have good skills in writing English.
- Study background in Marketing of Wine & Spirits and PR (Public Relations).
- The student should be already involve in different events activity at their university.
- The student should know how to use Photoshop and background on making videos and design.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!