Position Code: BERBS43
This company was founded in Berlin in 2017 with the goal of making everyone’s financial lives better through intuitive banking and financial services. They have the strategy, the experience and the know-how – and, most importantly, the desire – to build better banking and empower consumers to make better informed financial choices.
They also believe in the personal touch and their team will work alongside yours to build the perfect banking app.
Role: Communications/ Marketing Intern
- Plan and realisation the social media campaigns
- Administration and communication on social media accounts
- Maintain and update Website content: Press releases, white papers, articles, job ads
- Fluent English (writing and speaking)
- Good writing skills
- Experience with social media (mainly Linkedin, Twitter, FB)
- Some knowledge of Prismic is helpful for website content