Internship Reference: CDBS151
A Silicon Valley based Venture Capital Firm with a total asset management size of 1.6 billion USD globally. The firm currently has over 22 funds and 14 branches open in 18 areas and countries. The organisation has invested in more than 140 high-tech portfolios worldwide in AI, IoT, Health IT and Quantum Computing. With famous portfolios including X.ai, Jibo, Ossaro, Meta, Affectiva etc.
Community Management Associate
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with startup companies. This will include providing startups inside the accelerator with daily services, operational help and introductions to our VC and cooperate partners.
- An important part of your internship will be focusing on building good relationships with local government, venture partners and cooperate partners.
- You will be helping your team recruit more startups to be incubated inside the firms Chengdu accelerator.
- You will be involved in the firms event planning and organizing. This will included organizing workshops and events in the Chengdu accelerator.
- Have passion and be interested in the Technology and Finance Sector
- Have a passion for start-ups
- Good communication ability, both written and spoken
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Strong research ability
- Able to meet deadlines
- Have an open mindset
- Professional working attitude
- A basic understanding of the Chinese language is a plus