Position Code: CDBS184
This Energy Industry Research Institute was established in March 2016 and is jointly established by Tsinghua University and the Sichuan Provincial government of China.
Born from collaboration among multiple departments, the Institute is committed to building a clean, low-carbon, safe, and efficient energy system, and actively carrying out frontier research and industrial cultivation of the energy industry.
The internship host company is a growth-stage accelerator focused on clean energy transition and climate change mitigation in China.
Leveraging support from local government, academia, and industry connections, the internship host provides growth-stage startups with technology/product expertise, pilot opportunities, market expansion.
Role: Community Support Intern
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with government agencies corporate, investors, and start-up companies. This will include providing stakeholders of the accelerator with daily services, operational help and collaboration with host company partners;
- An important part of your internship will be supporting key events, both online and offline, of cooperation programs initiated by the government;
- You will be supporting the Director of Innovation Services recruit start-ups to be accelerated inside the EIIEC platform and also provide further support to start-ups throughout our program,
- You will be involved in the event planning and organizing. This will included organizing virtual workshops and events through which you could be involved in interacting with top level connections across the academia, government, and business world
- Background in Sustainability, Technology, Engineering, Communication, or Business, having at least a Bachelor’s degree relevant subjects would be a plus
- Able to work at least 20 hours per week
- Have a passion for start-ups
- Good communication ability, both written and spoken
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Have a positive and an outgoing personality
- Strong research ability
- Self-driven and able to meet deadlines
- Have an open mindset
- Professional working attitude
- A basic understanding of the Chinese language is a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!