Internship Code: LDNFN02
This internship is for a London-based financial technology group focusing on digital finance and blockchain technology services. They aim at becoming a global fintech service leader integrating blockchain technology implementation, digital asset trading, digital financial settlement and venture investment services.
Based in the City-of-London, they have been authorised as an EMD agent by the Financial Conduct Authority, which gives permission to provide e-money distribution and payment services.
Competitor Research Support Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can work on the following projects:
- The host organisation are seeking research support from talented interns to help improve the functionality and usability of its business account product
- The proposed research project will identify and evaluate competitors’ offerings in the UK and European market, focusing on their business account services to SME’s
- Assessing criteria includes their client’s onboarding process, KYB/KYC procedure, UI/UX standard, marketing campaigns, pricing strategies and clients feedback/ratings on major social media channels
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Candidate from a Financial degree/major, or a keen interest in the industry
- Ability to work independently and to hit targets
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]