Internship Code: TCENG01
This company, as a water treatment total solution provider, offers their customers the service of water treatment evaluation/design/construction/commissioning. This company is specialized in wastewater treatment and develops several patent wastewater treatment reactors. They are willing to provide their service globally and at present, their references are mainly in China, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East, and even as far as Africa and Latin America.
Computational Fluid Dynamics Internship
- Help them to build the fluidization simulation model of their reactors
- Build the simulation model based on their technology
- Analysing the results and optimizing the simulation
- Execute fluid dynamics simulations
- Contribute to the entire workflow; i.e. from geometry model build-up to simulation; results analysis and preparation of presentations
- Ongoing study in Mechanical, Aeronautical Engineering, CFD or related fields
- You have practical knowledge of computational fluid dynamics and turbulence simulation
- You are familiar with common Geometry Prep Tools
- You are motivated, communicative and a good team player
- You are fluent in English
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!