Position Code: CDGEN01
This internship host is a company that develops both tertiary spaces and commercial spaces, renowned for its initiative spirit and prestigious customers.
With a headcount of 35 persons, eight different nationalities, their bilingual team offers the opportunity to carry out turnkey projects for international companies.
They are present across Europe with establishments in France, Italy the United Kingdom and Luxembourg.
Role: Construction Manager
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Assist the project manager in site supervision for the various projects and locations
- Assist in ensuring total compliance with the design of the project (customer need, functional specification, deliverables, reception criteria…)
- Participate in consultations and analysis of tenders
- Participate in the development of the supply chain
- Feed the dashboards and CRM and construction software to follow up on the tasks to be accomplished
- Participate in discussions regarding the improvement of HSQE rules
- Participate in customer meetings and end-of-operations reviews
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural or Design studies
- Degree or diploma background related to construction/engineering
- Active, motivated and efficient
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated and responsible
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!