Position Code: SGBS18
This Ho Chi Minh City-based Child Welfare Association is one of the oldest non-profit organizations working for Children’s Rights in the city. Since its inception in 1988, they have operated many shelters, facilities, and organized many successful programs and projects for underprivileged communities where children are the main targets.
They have built a wide-ranging network of collaborators who care about and work on regional children’s issues and who continuously improve their caring capacity and ability to help disadvantaged people. Building a strong connection with the local People’s Committee, local organizations, NPOs/NGOs, educational centres, and state-owned and private enterprises is a way for the Host Company to share their message.
For over 34 years they have cared for and supported over 300,000 children and adolescents in difficult circumstances.
Role: Content Creation Internship
This Internship Host Company is looking for volunteers for its Communications and Fundraising Departments. The aims of their team are to share positive messages and information to their collaborators, supporters and the general public about children’s rights and child protection, as well as to build on their network of collaborators and supporters so that they may provide the highest level of care for all impoverished children.
They are looking for enthusiastic volunteers whose dedication will inspire them on their mission to provide support for the community.
- Edit the content of media publications that have been translated from Vietnamese to English in the style of native speakers.
- Creating concise, engaging and attractive articles.
- Recommend and improve media content on our website, social networking sites and all fundraising platforms.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Passion for marketing, writing and content creation.
- Outstanding writing skills – formal and engaging style.
- Knowledge of children’s rights.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.