Internship Code: HKBS01
Founded in 2015 by industry veterans, this company is an engineering and supply chain development services firm with a global team of over 20 product experts and a combined 100+ years’ experience across startups, fortune 500s and SMEs.
Strategically headquartered in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, the Manufacturing Hub of China, their aim is to help innovative companies get smart, connected, and highly cosmetic products to market quickly, economically, and proficiently. Through world-class product development solutions validated in real manufacturing scenarios, they have developed and launched over 100 high-quality complex products within the consumer electronics, wearables, Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Healthcare sectors.
They collaborate closely with their clients to shape their ideas into an end-product that fits both client needs and business goals.
Content Creator Internship
- Blog and content creation for website and marketing channels such as LinkedIn and Facebook
- Establish an SEO strategy and content timetable
- Implement marketing plan with help from Senior management
- Engage potential clients on LinkedIn
- The content creator should be more marketing-focused as they can rely on the researcher for the technical details
- But an engineering background strongly preferred
- Should be strong in writing, presentation, social media could be a bonus, planning, and perhaps analytics
- Familiarity with HubSpot may help but not at all a requirement
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!