Internship Code: DEBS01
This company is a US-based, Delaware corporation. They create and license lifestyle anti-virus nasal masks for the post-pandemic world. They are seeking people who are passionate about keeping the world safe from viruses and pollutants without sacrificing their lifestyle. Their core value is to uphold our freedom to socialize without risking our lives.
Crowd Campaign Manager Internship
- Create crowdfunding campaigns including copywriting, images, videos production management (managing outsourced contractors within budget)
- Social media marketing and management
- Article writing and editing
- Email marketing
- Email or phone calls follow up
- Bookkeeping and monitoring
- Document filing
- Website management
- Funnel management
- Coordinate fulfilment
- Business and administration
- Marketing and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- English language sales copywriting skills
- Ability and passion to learn and use web tools
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Knowledge of: Blogs, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook marketing and promotion
- Experienced or passionate about learning Web-based tools, including but not limited to Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Craigstarter, etc.
- Experience with auto-responders, LinkedIn, WeConnect, Google suite, MS Office, and other Cloud tools (i.e. Calendly, Zoom, Loom, etc.)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!