Internship Reference: CDED21
Global Import/Export Trade Company and a logistical freight forwarding organisation with offices in China, Hong Kong, South Africa, Brasil and the USA. The organisations local expertise enables them to move any product Delivery Duty Paid amongst any Customs and Compliance regime in the world in the most efficient manner.
From cobalt ore to dairy products the companies’ alignments reach across numerous resource industries. These alignments are solidified with a broad range of licensing and network to expedite the importing and exporting of the products.
This Trade company are able to move products anywhere. Therefore, the IT and cloud industry has turned to them; unique equipment to unique global areas which requires unique handling.
Cultural & Language Exchange Internship
- Provide cultural exchange and language advice
- Plan and lead activities on a daily basis to motivate adult students and encourage them to participate in oral communication activities
- Bring together language and culture in an innovative and personalized way
- Assist adult students with their day to day work activities which maybe include correcting their word file, PPT and paper works.
- Train adult students in vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, reading and writing of their work papers
- Make simple lesson plans that focus on learning about language and culture.
- Motivate adult students to learn English language
- Encourage adult students to appreciate and explore your own personal culture and in a respectful and creative way through language
- Relaxed work environment in a China SOE working with well-educated mature adult students
- English Speaker
- Competent in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and punctual
- Flexible and very patient with people
- Positive attitude and Self-Motivated