Position Code: HANED01
This Internship Host Company was founded in 2008 to assist students in pursuit of an international education.
Since then, they have developed an ecosystem centred around transnational education, online learning, and study abroad. They are an international team hailing from over twelve different countries. The organisation’s head office is situated on Threadneedle Street in London, the iconic home of the Bank of England, and branch offices are located in China, Vietnam, and India.
Curriculum, Assessment & Teaching Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:Curriculum:
- design and create materials to develop a new course
- review and enhance current learning materials
- research new course design software
- create quizzes for host company courses, including video lessons
- write and copy-edit articles and other content on their IELTS preparation website
- prepare & deliver demo lesson and webinars, depending on area of interest
- conduct lesson observations
Other administrative and educational duties as required
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Have or be working towards a TESOL BA degree or equivalent
- Online teaching experience and / or demonstrable knowledge of course design principles
- Able to copy, edit & proofread with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work independently and remotely if required
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!