Position Code: TPIT58
This company believes that there should be an easier way of building media influencer relationships. That is why they created a platform that cuts through all the noise and lets brands tell their story the way they know-how, while they direct them to the right influencers at the right time with maximum results.
The company runs ‘Data-driven media outreach’, that unleashes companies’ press coverage potential. The company analyzes various media influencers in their comprehensive database and recommends those that best fit a clients’ product.
They are looking for outstanding data engineers with superb technical, research and analytical capabilities that have demonstrated the ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. Must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with the business team. Enjoy being surrounded by people who are doing the best work of their lives and loving every moment of it.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You like math, modelization and Artificial Intelligence (from machine learning to deep learning)
- You’re willing to get involved in a team with big ambition: build a real commercialized product, iterate fast and have fun
- You are a fast learner, curious and analytical
- Python developer and proficient in SQL
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like sci-kit-learn)
- Understanding of modern NLP techniques (e.g., Word2Vec, Seq2Seq, BERT, NER)
- Familiar with the data scraping process
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!