Internship Reference: SGDE11
We are a visual company offering services related to highly technological imaging solutions. We develop and deploy a wide range of photo and video capture solution, including regular lenses, drones, 3D systems, 360° photo, 360° video, 360° aerial photography and vehicle-based street view mapping solutions.
We have an extensive experience in relation to 360° images capture and cutting-edge multimedia applications for interactive image display on desktop and mobile devices. Over the years, we had numerous projects for first-class international customers and we are proud to experience the diversity of ideas this technology brings to life every day.
As a 3D & 2D design assistant with this organisation you will be given responsibility to lead projects that could involve, but may not be limited to the following;
● Image touch up for 360° photo and video
● 3D model building
● Design Maps
● App design
● Capable at working independently on projects
● Familiar with using the following software; photoshop, illustrator & light room
● Fast learner and willing to accept a challenge
● Excited by being given creative freedom in their work
● Committed to an internship of 4 months or longer