Position Code: MANMA27
The business is a new website providing consumers with information on how to reduce their impact on our world. It is based on overwhelming consumer demand to make better choices (which is currently underserved) and will provide a single location with easy-to-understand information, guides, and a marketplace that allows consumers to choose products that reduce their impact. It will focus solely on green products.
Digital Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- CRM: work with the founder on CRM strategy, establish contact plan, link with tech to deliver CRM campaigns based on user interaction with the site.
- SEO: undertake SEO audit based on agreed approach. Work to improve Core Web Vitals, areas of improvement to include key work analysis, SEO title tags, internal links, backlinks from external sites.
- Social: research on key communities across social channels for engagement. Interact with social media manager.
- Site performance: build out reporting of site performance, pages and topics of interest.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools.
- Experience in social marketing.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]