Position Code: AMDBS05
Launched in 2020, with the aim to serve the best in the entire Advertising and Marketing industry, this Internship Host Company partnered with over 100 global brand partners in its first year of inception and entered the market to offer the highly demanded advertising services, with all the essentials under one roof.
They are one of the Full-Time Global Award-Winning Advertising and Marketing Companies. Their mission is to 10X the growth of every business through the power of the internet.
They serve various professional services including – Paid Media, E-Commerce, Commercial Ads, Creative, Copywriting, Production, Influencers, Branding. Additionally, and also offer Programmatic Advertising, Consulting Solutions to skyrocket the growth of any Business.
The organisation revolutionized the advertising space in India, by enabling the standardization of the services, acquisition, retention in such a way, to maximize the ROI in every ad spent. They deliver the best to win every customer for its clients around the globe, transforming the advertising industry, and producing the high-end results possible.
Role: Digital Marketing
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update websites.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!