Internship Code: DUBMA02
This company is a globally operating IT system integrator originating from France and Canada with over fifteen years of experience in IT infrastructure and data centers, IT consultancy, and software development. With their presence in the United Arab Emirates in the past four years, they have established themselves as an innovative IT integrator in the Middle East. They are partners with the main vendors in the market such as CISCO, Dell EMC, HP, Lenovo, Microsoft and VMware. They are trusted partners for value-driven solutions in IT Systems and Software.
Together with their teams in France and Canada, they provide high-end solutions including in-house software development. They offer top-level support and maintenance with leading IT consultants. Their experts put in place advanced techniques such as Blockchain technology and deliver professional services in IT consultancy. Their consulting team is dedicated to strategic IT and operational consultancy with a strong focus on security, including IT audits and penetration tests.
The company has an in-house software development team that brought several innovative automation solutions to the market. They optimize operational processes by combining proven technologies with new possibilities that come with the latest developments such as augmented reality and artificial intelligence. They have developed frameworks for CRM (Customer Relationship Management), HR, Accounting for e-Commerce, Points of Sale, Enterprise Resource Planning and Content Management Systems.
Being partnered with main vendors of the market allows them to provide optimal end to end solutions that will meet all their customers’ requirements and expectations.
With their extensive team and 15 years of industrial experience, the company’s main focus is on building long-term relationships, working diligently to fully understand their customers’ business, and better anticipate their current and future needs.
Digital Marketing Internship
This experience is designed to give you the skills you need to succeed in the e-commerce and local start-up world. The training you’ll receive will start with an introduction to the technical and soft skills you will need to make an impact and will continue onto live projects, learning how to deliver great digital marketing campaigns, and effectively engaging with customers. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Source and develop fresh, new and relevant content across all their social media channels
- Monitor trends on Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Produce digital marketing material – photo/video
- Plan and organize relevant marketing campaigns
- Become an expert in Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Keep up to date with the company’s SEO activities
- You are pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related area
- You are familiar with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- You are able to understand customers and their online needs
- You display high energy and the ability to motivate yourself and others
- You have a positive, can-do and resilient attitude
- Experience is a bonus, but more important is a passion for the digital marketing industry
- You have proven multitasking abilities