Internship Reference: DLED03
The company was established in 2016. It is mainly engaged in the training of young technology pioneers STEAM courses such as youth drones, 3D printing, Arduino open source hardware programming, robot programming. The training target group consists of children and teenagers aged 6 -16.
The company has a completely self-developed curriculum system containing a variety of UAV / Aerial Drone courses, Flight Simulator course as well as courses in graphics and programming, 3D printing and design, robot programming which are held at the company’s own training center as well as at partnering primary and secondary schools and other institutions
The two company founders graduated from Shanghai Tongji University’s School of and the Dundalk Institute of Technology in Ireland.
This company is the first pioneer in the development of young drone education in China, and the first professional youth drone training institution in Northeast China. Since its establishment, they have conducted teaching and popular science activities in more than 100 primary and secondary schools, universities, science and technology centers, quality education centers, military education bases, children’s palaces, science and technology museums, libraries, training institutions, etc. Activities organized by the Central Electrochemical Education Administration, the China Association for Science and Technology, the Ministry of Education, the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League, the Committee of Concern for the Next Generation, the State Sports General Administration, the Women’s Federation, the UAV Association, the Aviation Society, the Aviation Sports Association, the Aerospace Association, etc. The company’s students repeatedly took the top three in the municipal and provincial youth drone competitions, and many first prizes, second prizes and third prizes. The company has been awarded the title of Excellent Organizational Unit by the organizer of the competition many times. The outstanding faculty members of the company have appeared in newspapers and TVs for many times. The company has set off a wave of youth drone education in the northeast region with Dalian as the center.
Drone / UAV Training Assistant
- Assist the local teacher in bilingual theory course teaching students on basics of UAV operation
- Organize interactive games & team competition on drone operation and demonstration for students
- Promote club activities and courses
- Guide students to participate in club experience classes and activities, etc.
- Assist in event hosting, provide and maintain a good training atmosphere
- Interest in technology and drones
- Preferred background in electrical engineering, programming / IT or other technical field or in education
- Advanced level of English language
- Basic Chinese knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills, approachable, friendly
- Must enjoy engaging and working with children and teenagers