Internship Reference: SGED02
At the most basic level, this company provides academic support, but their goal is far more audacious: to inspire every student to acquire a life-long love for learning. We challenge our students to dream big; then, we empower them to pursue their goals with determination and grit.
While many of the students improve their grades in school dramatically after just months with us, we are most proud of their changes in attitude. The students realize that when you progress in mastery, learning is fun, and our students develop can-do attitudes about challenges in general.
We create a nurturing yet challenging environment that helps students master difficult concepts with the right level of support from teachers and peers. We couple technology with devoted teachers to give every student the personalized attention to find success faster.
Summer Camp Teacher
● Be available to participate in a three-week training period before camp starts
● Teach and manage classes of 10-15 students following pre-made lesson plans
● Teach a range of subjects including:
– STEAM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math)
– EFL (English as a Foreign Language)
– Reading, Writing (creative and academic)
● Excellent spoken and written English (native speaker or fluent with standard pronunciation).
● Graduated from a top international university with strong academic performance (no requirements for majors, but majors related to English, Arts, or Humanities, or STEAM subjects are desired).
● CELTA, TESOL, or equivalent teaching certificate; or past teaching experience are preferred