Internship Code: PEKED01
This organisation is a tech startup aiming to empower the robotics community as well as make robotics accessible to everyone in the modern world.
They have an educational and social networking platform, this revolutionizes the way robotics is taught. By making it easy for all people to learn how to make robots, use them in their daily lives, and connect with others, they are building the most innovative and creative community of influential technology pioneers.
The companies online, engaging and task-based educational material is specially designed for students ages 12 to 18 years old within schools, as well as individual users up to 25 years old who want to take the courses remotely. This way, beginner to advanced users can gain knowledge about how to assemble and program robots that can be used in real-life situations.
Cooperating within teams and competing against each other for every course’s special challenge, their users can learn about robotics in a fun and interactive way. To further develop their skills, they can post their robotic videos under their profiles, connect with other users, form teams and join competitions. Learning from experts in the field and peers in other educational institutions has never been that easy and enjoyable!
Educational Course Content Development Internship
This company is looking for a Course Content Development Intern to join their course development team and create/review robotics courses content for teaching high school students 12-18yo and young robotic enthusiasts 18-25yo. The content will be in electronic format for use on their online platform.
Responsibilities can include but aren’t limited to:
- Develop new course content and improve/organize earlier versions for our online platform’s robotics courses, involving theory, assembly, programming and challenges.
- Collaborate with other educators and robotics/web platform engineers to best develop an interactive online content presentation that engages our students and promotes our business.
- Communicate effectively on progress and participate constructively in team meetings.
- Some experience in course content creation and organization
- Basic illustration/presentation skills
- Fluency in English language
- Bachelor’s degree or above in education
- Familiarity with STEM/MAKER education
- Familiarity with international pedagogical standards, e.g. ISTE
- Good level of Chinese language
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!