Internship Reference: CDNGO12
Located in Chengdu this organisation is an exciting Environmental Research & Culture Exchange NGO, operating not for profit looking to benefit the wider community.
The organisation aims to pay high attention to citizen engagement and social accountability. There are several aspects the company focuses on, including methods and tools boosting citizen participation, participatory evaluation of public policies, participatory budgeting and illicit financial flows.
Environmental Community Coordinator
- Conduct research on environmental awareness and garbage sorting habit of the local residents, producing reports;
- Research, formulate and design questionnaires to be used for obtaining data;
- Plan and organize environmental handcrafting activities to local residents and families;
- Help organize environmental lectures on ocean and garbage sorting knowledge;
- Assist propaganda and marketing work on environment cultural products;
- Assist the whole team on daily tasks.
- Long-term intern can help with other projects, for example, the PB research in Chengdu.
- Be keen to actively participate in social services
- Responsible and empathetic
- Outgoing personality
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Environmental protection background preferred
- Experience on re-utilization of wastes a plus
- Chinese language skills a plus
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”danger” link=”url:%2Fapply|title:Apply%20Now||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]