Position Code: MADFN04
This is an Education Management company that provides a platform for international high school students, their host families and their host communities to connect, relate and explore both the differences that define us as well as the similarities that unite us.
They believe that learning about other cultures, languages and customs is the best way to dispel prejudice and embrace global citizenship. They are devoted to placing high school students from around the world in carefully vetted host families while attending local private or public high schools for one or two semesters.
With a mission to break down barriers of language, culture and geography, they have helped thousands of young people mature into global citizens!
Role: Finance & Business Administration Intern
Your role will consist of:
- Supporting the internationally trained team in ongoing projects.
- Conducting financial research studies
- Participating in financial analysis
- Identifying key market demands
- Excited about working in an education management company and eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and not be afraid to take responsibility for your work and projects
- Strong leadership skills while possessing a great international team spirit.