Position Code: DUBFN02
This internship host company is a major Islamic Investment Banking and asset management firm headquartered out of Dubai, UAE with representative offices in 26 countries globally. Join a top-notch private investment bank and asset manager in the world with globally reputed members.
- Learn sophisticated skills and acquire experience with the world’s leading financial institutions and major Governments
- Enhance your Islamic finance skills with the world’s leading shariah authorities in Islamic Finance
- Team leaders from our various divisions will assist you in your internship role at the firm
- Interns will be trained and educated by host company teams
Finance, Research & Analysis Intern
They are happy to announce the following internship opportunities;
- Corporate Finance and Investment Banking (DCM/ECM/M&A)
- Venture Capital Analysis
- Financial Analyst for M&A, DCM/ECM, Public Securities, and Private Equity
- Islamic Finance and Economic Research
- Public Finance
- Blockchain and crypto advisory
- Content writing/graphic designing
- Media and Public Relations/Communications
For exact internship responsibilities and tasks that could be worked on, please be sure to discuss this at interview and ensure you are clear on current projects.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Relevant professional qualifications from accredited recognised institutions
- High passion, desire, and interest to pursue a long-term career in Islamic financial services and investment banking/corporate finance
- Have a strong work ethic, communication, sales/marketing skills, and leadership skills and demonstrate the ability to solve problems and network effectively
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!