Position Code: LDNFN04
We are professional financial litigation report writers.
Our business grew organically from the home of our founder, noticed a discrepancy between the final balance he had calculated and the lender’s balance on his mortgage. With the help of an Excel guru, our first calculation system was built. The mortgage was audited in the new system, resulting in a 9 fold increase on the original figure that had been calculated.
We began to investigate mortgages of friends and found similar discrepancies. This snowballed into a thirst to help other individuals who had unknowingly overpaid on their own loans.
Now five years on, our team continually develop our reporting structures and process to ensure we remain the market-leading service provider. Having invested years into the research, development and constant improvement of our expanding range of report types, we are able to produce professional litigation reports for our growing panel of solicitors.
Our calculation methods and automatic data processing systems allow us to cut out labour-intensive work. This provides the ability to scale our capacity in order to meet the demand of our partners, whilst offering accurate data processing and analysis, and efficient report writing facilities.
Role: Financial Auditing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Working in the audit team, assisting in the production line of our financial litigation reports.
- Vetting potential cases under specific criteria.
- Data entry & document editing and redaction.
- Outsource monitoring (checking vetting, checking data entry, reporting etc…).
- Running calculators and assessing calculations.
- Docuware operation (training artificial intelligence software if you want to be fancy).
- Giving group training across all case types.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Candidates must be able to come into the office in Fulham (SW London) for the duration of the internship.
- No experience is needed, just be keen to learn and make the most of the opportunity for yourself.
- Interest in pursuing a career in accounting/finance.
- Computer literate + basic understanding of Microsoft programs- in particular Excel.