Position Code: MANDE04
The company is an ethically sustainable premium streetwear and athleisure fashion house from Manchester, UK. The brand aims to continuously disrupt, innovate and reinvent a whole modern approach to the Streetwear fashion industry. They focus on creating sustainable streetwear clothing that is stylish with luxury qualities but ethical and eco-friendly.
Role: Graphic Designer Internship
We are looking for an individual who wants to grow in the fast pace dynamic Entrepreneurial environment. The candidate must have knowledge about luxury goods and design, this is not compulsory but the candidate must be willing to learn. The candidate must have knowledge of creating design using different CAD software, 3D software like CLO, AI and turning the inspirations to reality with a sense of high-end material knowledge.
- Trend research/the ability to move quickly with new trends.
- Knowledge of 3D Platforms Like CLO.
- Presenting the range to the head of design/other heads of the company.
- Signing off & presenting the samples internally.
- Creating presentations of the ranges that will be sent to wholesale customers.
- Working on exclusive designs/colourways.
- Always be looking to identify new opportunities in clothing.
- Having a clear understanding of the market and the demographic and being able to generate exciting commercial & trend products.
- Creating graphics and prints that will be used in clothing.
- Spacing up designs for sampling.
- Having a clear understanding of what’s possible from construction and price capabilities when designing.
- Innovating and sourcing exciting new fabrications and trims.
- Requesting and chasing pricing from the factories on designs.
- Chasing the factories for samples and being on top of deadlines.
- Developing products with suppliers in multiple territories.
- Involved in every aspect of the development process, from cad to the product being put into mass production.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of trends/ materials and construction.
- To be up to date with all recent social, fashion trends and emerging trends.
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Comfortable working with Technology.
- To be motivated and develop innovative and new graphics.
- Must have excellent eyes for detail and quality.
- Able to take direction and be self-motivated.
- Must be a team player.
- Good presentation skills.