Position Code: BKKSA12
This host company is an international organization that supports clean energy & climate entrepreneurs with funds, business acceleration and access to networks. They operate programs in the USA, Australia, China, India, Uganda, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines. The company is building an ecosystem of clean energy entrepreneurs working on solutions to address increasing energy demand and climate change.
Impact Monitoring Associate Inter
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Collect and analyze impact data on startup growth, job creation, and GHG reduction metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s programs and initiatives
- Develop and maintain databases to track impact data and ensure accurate reporting to funders and stakeholders
- Assist in surveys, interviews design and focus groups to gather qualitative data on the experiences of program participants
- Assist in crafting marketing materials of impact report, and dashboard for monitoring result
- Monitor and evaluate gender and geographical distribution of participants who come into the programs and make recommendations to ensure equity and inclusion
- Work with the the team to design and implement new monitoring and evaluation frameworks to improve program impact and outcomes
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as statistics, social sciences, or environmental studies
- At least 1 year of experience in monitoring and evaluation or impact assessment in the social sector, preferably in the field of climate tech or sustainability
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including experience with data collection and analysis tools such as Excel & Airtable (Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex data and findings to diverse audiences
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!