This Internship Host Company is primarily engaged in international trade in building materials and energy raw materials, supplying them from all over the world to Poland, Germany, Turkey and Ukraine.
Registration in Dubai allows the company to freely enter into contracts around the world and to conduct operations with the help of an experienced banking operator: Mashreq Bank Dubai.
They import goods from Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Egypt, South Africa, Colombia and Turkey.
International Communications and Translation Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Conduct professional communication in English speaking partners (the Polish and Arabic language is also an asset)
- Approach and communicate with companies from Poland, Germany, Turkey, and Ukraine for virtual fairs
- Customer Relationship Management database familiarization and service
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Experience with managing social media platforms
- Interest in the Biomass and Energy industry
- Business, marketing, and communications backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Basic picture editing skills
- The position is available for remote working, and available part-time for interested parties
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!