Internship Reference: CDSP04
This company, founded in 2015, is specialized in football coaching for young kids in China, predominantly in Chengdu, Chongqing, and increasingly further across China.
Sports education is a growing business in China, which this company is developing professionally. The growing, internationally composed team of more than 10 foreign coaches from Italy, Spain, England, India, Serbia and Canada, provides a fully English speaking and multicultural environment.
The company coporate with roughly 100 schools with thousands of kids enrolled and the number keeps growing rapidly.
The young company officially recognized as an official postgraduate internship site from the Sport science faculty of University of Bologna, UniBo.They are looking for motivated interns with a passion for Sport, keen to develop China’s next generation of football superstars and support their growing business.
International Football Coach
- Assist and support expert football coaches
- Coaching of kindergarten, primary and middle school children
- Organizing and supervising 60-90minutes of football related PE classes and professional coaching
- Coaching plan and full training will be provided
- Pre- commencement and on-going training on the job
- Traveling within Chengdu and to Chongqing, Yibin and Luzhou may be required (to be discussed at interview)
- Managing, training and coaching own groups of children
- Participation and supervision of football camps and events
- Office and marketing related tasks to assist business operations as, and when, required.
- Extra benefits based on performance will be considered
- Sports Science, Sports Management, or related major preferred
- European nationality preferred
- Enjoys working with children,
- Fluent in English, Chinese is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in an international team
- Knowledge and interest in football
- Coaching/ Training experience is a plus
- Able and willing to work with young children (kindergarten, elementary school)
- Open minded, positive personality
- Willingness to travel
This position suitable for part-time internships