Internship Code: GZLA04
This company is a competitive firm specializing in providing high-quality value-added Intellectual Property services. The firm provides a wide range of services in the field of Intellectual property to clients, including registration of trademarks, invention patents, utility models and designs. Other common services that they offer are trademark search, trademark opposition, trademark assignment, trademark renewal etc. Also offered services include patent analysis, FTO, patent landscaping, patent mining and strategic management. The firm has offices spreading several cities in China including Beijing, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Yangjiang and Xi’an.
The firm possesses a team of trademark agents, patent agents and analysts. With rich practical experience, they cooperate with many well-known overseas Intellectual property firm and law firms. The core team consists of veteran professionals with backgrounds in government, corporation, IP & law firm fields. The company has served variously sized clients from local and abroad with high satisfaction.
The firm adheres to their service principle of “offering higher quality service than promised within the contract” with the ultimate goal of adding value to client’s business, and they sincerely wish to cooperate with their clients and offer them all-around services for the protection of their innovations and intellectual property rights in China and abroad.
IP Policy Analyst Internship
Are you interested in getting an insight into the following:
- Patent Box (Patent Related Taxation Policies)
- Patent Law & Regulation
- Patent Court System
- Unitary European Patent
- Unitary European Patent Court
- Data Crawling Regulations
Then this role could be for you! This firm offers a variety of roles and projects that would be discussed during an interview. Tasks could include, but are not limited to:
- Collect and compile IP policies in certain jurisdictions
- SWOT analysis of such IP policies on technology innovation and economic development in the corresponding territory
- Summarize the research results in a report which is going to be published for public access
- Other projects to be assigned by department leaders based on progress
- Studying a Law Degree is a plus but all degrees will be considered when applying
- Proficient in office software
- Good communication skills and organization and coordination ability, pioneering ability, positive and optimistic, hard-working
- Work with passion and willpower
- English is a must; Chinese language could be a great plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!