Position Code: MANTC12
The business is a Manchester-based training provider which helps young people to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses funded by the government and look into apprenticeship opportunities.
IT Support Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Data handling, organisation and analysis.
- Online and real-world research into new IT software could help us improve our work through technical solutions.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of current systems.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve their products in 1 of their 12 Business Areas.
- Develop new features and patterns in the company platform, that are reusable company-wide.
- Implement new technologies in products, IT analysis and programming.
- Work on projects, all over the world, that digitally transform their clients.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Creative thinker.
- Strong interest and previous experience in Graphic Design.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Indesign.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]